Information about the registration requirement of the health insurance for international or privately insured applicants!

If, for example, you are privately insured or insured abroad (e.g. EHIC, GHIC orGerman-Turkish Social Security Agreement), then you are not required to be insured in Germany. However, you still need an exemption from the statutory health insurance obligation in Germany. If you are insured in Switzerland or Turkey, please contact a statutory German health insurance fund of your choice with the form certified abroad and your letter of admission and arrange for the notification to be sent to our university (sender number H0002182).